What is myNUCATS?
myNUCATS is a membership portal that provides access to NUCATS services and resources, such as:
- Personal research navigation
- Clinical Research Unit and regulatory support services
- Competitive funding opportunities such as pilot grants, vouchers for services and funded training positions
- Over the next year, NUCATS will be adding a number of new and enhanced services and resources that will only be available to members.
Who can join?
Membership in myNUCATS is open to faculty, staff, students and trainees of all NUCATS-affiliated organizations, including:
- Northwestern University (NU)
- Northwestern Memorial HealthCare (NMHC)
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (Lurie Children’s)
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC)
- Community and industry partners involved in research and community engagement in the Chicago area
How do I register?
In less than 60 seconds and at no cost, you can register here using your NetID.
If you do not have a NetID you can sign up using your email.
Is there anything I need to do as a member?
In exchange for using NUCATS resources and services, we ask that you respond to occasional surveys about the NUCATS resources you used and the support that was provided. In addition, all NUCATS users, regardless of membership status, are required to cite the NUCATS CTSA grant in any publications or presentations that benefit from these resources and services.
For additional information about myNUCATS, please use the NUCATS Navigator form.